March 22, 2013

Introducing: Lawrence!

Hi my name is Lawrence, and I am working on the Wellness Unit for ITL's peer mentor training, covering health topics from the physical to the purely spiritual.  I am a native of Pittsburgh, but recently graduated from Carleton College of Northfield, Minnesota with a B.A. in Japanese Language and Literature.  After spending four years away from town, I am excited to get to know the Pittsburgh community again.  I especially look forward to working with trans identified youth and hope that the work we do will have a truly positive impact on their lives as well as my own.


I am currently working as a produce clerk and contemplating how I'd like to spend the rest of my life.  l spend most of my free time with my family and writing, but I also love cooking new things and of course eating them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment